The Beethoven Festival of Park City, produced by the Park City Chamber Music Society, is Utah's longest-running classical music festival. A complete schedule of summer concerts are available online here and a few highlights are below.
This concert is entitled "Elegance of the Baroque, Classical and Romantic." Performers include Russell Harlow (clarinet), Donna Fairbanks (violin), Leslie Harlow (viola), Cheung Chau (cello), and Pamela Palmer Jones (harpsichord and piano).
- Telemann Trio Sonata for Clarinet, Viola and Keyboard
- Chopin Nocturne arranged by Sydney Forrest for Clarinet and Piano
- Mozart Kegelstattâ Trio for Clarinet, Viola and Piano
- Harpsichord Works by Rameau
- Mozart Quartet for Clarinet and Strings
Tickets: $25 Regular Admission, $20 for Seniors 62+ / Students with ID
Discount Punchcards Available