Giving A Bleep Raises Funds through Laughs in Support of Local Nonprofits
If you’re looking to have a bleepin’ good time and a lot of laughs (and who isn’t?) then head to the Prospector Theater for the 7th annual Giving A Bleep show!
You won’t believe your eyes or ears when you see your neighbors and friends sing and dance their way into all sorts of side-splitting situations in this sometimes rude, sometimes irreverent, sometimes saintly, but always entertaining musical. The GAB family loves our community, our charitable organizations, looks out for each other, and works hard to keep our community inclusive of everyone.
Giving A Bleep is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to supporting ALL of Park City’s nonprofits and having a bleepin’ blast while doing it. The goal of the GAB show is to make you laugh, make you think, and raise as much cold hard cash as possible to pass it on to nonprofits in Park City and the surrounding community. We’re all about community, inclusion, giving, and laughter. Especially laughter! Any official 501(c)3 nonprofit that helps make sure all of our citizen’s basic needs are met and our kids are safe is supported, as well as those that are artsy, musical, educational, sporty, or furry. That’s pretty much every non-profit in Park City!
How does it work?
1) GAB writes and produces a hilarious play that is the talk of the town.
2) You decide to see said play because everyone else is and you don't want to miss out on the fun.
3) You go to www.parkcitygivingableep.com to get multiple tickets.
4) YOU DECIDE how much you want to pay for the tickets. Be as generous or as stingy as you desire.
5) Before you complete your transaction, YOU DESIGNATE the nonprofit you want to receive the proceeds from your many tickets.
6) You attend the performance, laugh like a hyena, possibly so hard that you spit your gum out onto the bald man sitting in front of you.
7) Park City Giving a Bleep gives the money back to the designated nonprofits that you and other audience members have selected.
8) You feel good. We feel good. The nonprofits feel good. It's a win-win-win situation!
Over the past 4 years, GAB has averaged $20,000 a year in donations to 30 different nonprofits, with 90% of the gross revenue from ticket sales being given back to our community.
Showtimes are October 26th, 27th, November 2nd and 3rd at 8pm at the Prospector Theatre, 2175 Sidewinder Drive in Park City. Come on Park City! It’s time to Give A Bleep!