YouCreate Lab at Park City Library
The YouCreate Lab, at the Park City Library, is a collaborative community space with state of the art software and equipment. This new space encourages the development of 21st Century Skills, such as information, media, communications, and technology literacies, which are essential for today’s global economy. The Lab provides everyone in the community with opportunities to pursue their creative aspirations whether that is digitizing family slides, creating art, movies, apps, or animation. The Lab includes equipment that can be used in the library as well as borrowed.
Equipment, software, and facilities you can use while visiting the YouCreate Lab include:·
- Video Recording Room with a green screen
- Two 3D printers
- Mac computers with Adobe Creative Suite and Logic ProX
- HP Sprout digitizer and graphic editing software
- Canon PowerShot Elph 320 (2)
- Canopus ADVC 110 Digital Video Converter (1)
- Blue Yetti Microphones (2)
- Canon CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner
- Powerslide 5000 Slide Scanner
- Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet
- Wacom Intuos5 Touch Medium Pen Tablet
- GoPro Hero 4 and accessories.
- Epson Digital Projector
- Sony HD Handycam (1)
Upcoming events at the Park City Library YouCreate Lab:
A Guided Tour: Adobe Creative Suite
August 1st at 4pm
Spend an hour with an expert to explore the Adobe Creative Suite software. Learn what Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and much more can do for you. Space is limited, sign up here.